Sunday 15 April 2012

M.I.A

so, you may have been wondering where I've been for the last 6 weeks... well, unfortunately I haven't won the lottery or been away in Miami (*sigh*). My lovely old Granda passed away at the start of March and I've been keeping my head down since. 

Although I haven't been online much, I will be back soon. I'm going to take some time to re-evaluate what the blog is about and the direction it's going before I launch back. If you have any favourite type posts then let me know. 


432267_10150732100941742_538196741_11910826_1144135122_n

8 comments:

  1. Really sorry to hear about your loss lovely. I don't know what I'll do when my Grandad dies =[

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandad. Thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to head about your grandad...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll be feelibg better soon, good luck and sorry! Xxx

    munchmecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your grandfather. Thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry,

    I know how is it. Be strog. The onlu though helps me when my daddy passed away was that he is not dead, he is still close to me in some way. For long time I was feeling his presence in livingroom...don't know if it help...

    take care,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete