Thursday 19 August 2010

Chocolate Free Zone!

Hello!
A year ago today, I bet myself that I wouldn't last a week without chocolate. 365 days later, here I am not having eaten the stuff for a year and I'm still alive!



I can't say it's always been easy! There's been sometimes when all I've wanted to do is chow down on a bar of galaxy, toblerone, mars bar, dairy mi...mmmmmm where was I??
I really don't miss it now, especially when I considered the perks! My skin looks better than ever, my headaches have gone and I'm generally a bit brighter when I don't eat Snickers for breakfast! I also lost 15lbs in the first 6 weeks of giving up too, it was dramatic!
Anyway, for anyone maybe thinking about challenging themselves, give it a go! Let me know how you get on... !

A xx

5 comments:

  1. Well done! Theres no way I could complete this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's amazing! I gave it up for years every time Lent came around. You do find that you stop missing it after a while. I think because I did it year after year I'm not as much of a chocaholic now. I can take or leave it. Well done on you achievement xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! Congratulations! I don't eat "normal" chocolate either, i.e. I make my own raw chocolate, which is so much better for you, no butter or sugar or nasties. Don't think I could go without it completely for longer than Lent and certainly not a year! Did you find yourself substituting it with other stuff?x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that's amazing. congratulations!!!
    i dont know how you did it, just looking at this picture of chocolate makes me want to go to spar and get some haha xx

    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete