Tuesday 4 May 2010

All About Face eyeshadow

*******************************
Anyway! I am guilty of tending to ignore the more affordable items in favour of 'One day I will be able to afford it' items, so in a bid to redeem myself, I picked up this little pot of lovely bluey sparkle in Tesco for £1.49 (pat on the back for me!) It is a brand called All About Face and in actual fact, the choice in the range was quite impressive. Everything seemed to be £1.49 or 3 items for £3, which included foundations, blushers and a massive choice of individual E/S pans, like below.

Bad points? It's crumbly as apple crumble and when applied dry is about as exciting as porridge, but look at it foiled!!!!!
I found it made a fabulous eyeliner (foiled using Chanel (!!!) No13 Eyeliner brush) with a little drop of water. Other makeup on my eye is Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP and No17 Va Va Voom mascara in Electric Blue (I love this mascara!). Eyelashes curled using Shu Uemura curlers.




Something to watch out for, however, is the staining! Both these pics were taken after having the product foiled just long enough to take a pic (maybe 2 or 3 minutes) and removed with my strongest makeup remover. Eeek!!


What do you think? I love this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment