Thursday 27 May 2010

Pro Makeup Shop

Tonight I am quickly extolling the virtues of one of my current favourite websites... Pro Makeup Shop
I know many of you might already by familiar with this site, especially the hobbying and profressional artists amongst you, and I've kind of toyed with the idea of ordering in bulk from them previously, but always sticking to picking up bits in Boots or Sally's etc. But yesterday I received such good service from them, I felt I should give them a shout out! I needed a next day delivery, so rather than ordering through the website, I gave them a call and nothing was too much trouble. The important thing was my order arrived next day. Awesome.
The website is concerned with safe beauty and hygienic practices which you can read more about here. In essence, it equips artists with disposable tools to eliminate the risks associated with cross contamination and infections, bacteria etc. But for those amongst you who only ever do your own makeup, there;'s something for you too! Take your pick from mixing dishes for creating your own shades, colour wheels, false eyelashes, bags, brushes and the infamous Lucas Pawpaw Ointment...
Enjoy!
A xx

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the mention of the website...i am checking it out as i type!!heheh

    ReplyDelete