Saturday 13 March 2010

FOTD & Happy Birthday Mum!!

Last week my mum celebrated her fif...shhhh birthday, but she was in Dublin for it, so we out for a quiet family meal this weekend instead. As I was running late, I had to squeeze getting pics into getting ready and yes, the first pic I am still wearing my dressing gown and my hair is only half done and very fluffy...



I was trying out some of my new Sigma brushes that arrived yesterday and have to say I am massively impressed with the fluffy eye blending brush I received. I will do a review post separately on these though.

so products used were...

Face
Benefit 'That Gal' brightening primer
Chanel Pro-Lumiere in 10
Chanel loose powder in Clair
Benefit 'One-Hot Minute' bronzer
Eyes
Sleek 'Original' palette E/S
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Black
Benefit 'Bad Gal' lash waterproof
a very light touch of Shu Uemura eyebrow pencil
Girls Aloud 'Nicola Lashes' & Duo Lash Glue by MAC
Lips
Beaute Weightless Lip Creme in 'Girlina'

4 comments:

  1. You look stunning :) I especially love the look of Girlina, been meaning to look into those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thank you! you definitely should check them out - brilliant and so long lasting! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the metallic eyeshadow in this look - it's very Hitchcock blonde

    ReplyDelete