Friday 12 March 2010

Make-Up by Katy - Guest Blogger

Morning!
I'm very excited about today's post as I am introducing Katy, from Makeup By Katy, my very first guest blogger! Katy is a very experienced and passionate Make-Up Artist, having worked internationally for more than 13 years.
The post she submitted for me is from a wedding she did for a bride called Paris a couple of weeks ago. I am so honoured and delighted she is coming to Aberdeen to beautify my bridesmaids and I for my own big day!
Check out her blog and her website!

********************************************************
Hi Girls!

Today I was lucky enough to be the make-up artist for a gorgeous bride called Paris. We met by chance only a few weeks back and she loved what I did for her. She asked me to do her wedding make-up so I re-jigged a whole lot of stuff to make myself available for her. I'm so glad I did because I was in my element.

Paris showed me a look she had in mind that was so out of the ordinary for bridal but I loved it! She is Iranian and was having a traditional Iranian wedding. This meant she wanted full on black smoky eyes, false lashes, shimmer. The lot! I actually had to talk her into softening it a little. The end result was so perfect, we had the whole salon crowded round aghast. I also had the pleasure of making up her Mum and Sister.

Have a look below to see the creation! Enjoy!









Sister of Bride


Mother of the Bride

Yours, exhausted but happy
Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment