Monday 28 February 2011

Easy Fresh Spring Makeup

Another YouTube vid, another FOTD post...

A few weeks ago, I got a request to 'do something' with MAC Sumptuous Olive E/S. This is a shadow that can easily become muddied if too much smokeyness is added, so I kept the inner corner light and just blended the Sumptuous Olive out at the crease. Teamed with glowing coral cheeks & lips, this kept the overall look fresh and spring-like.


I know I wasn't pouting when I took this pic, so not sure why it looks like I was !!


Chanel Pro Lumiere
Sleek Primer Palette
MAC Sumptuous Olive E/S
AVON Gel Shock Liner
Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
MAC Omega E/S (brows)
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealor NW20
DIOR Capture Totale Loose Powder
Benefit Coralista
Estee Lauder Blazing Sun Crystal Lipstick (available online from 28th Feb)

10 comments:

  1. I love Coralista, it's definately my 'go to' blush and it looks so nice on you.
    Love this look.
    Zoe x
    Please take a look at my blog, Diamond Solitaire, here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scottish Space Invader28 February 2011 at 20:44

    Love it! Looks great! Can we have your top ten Mac eyeshadows or something like that? I'm always looking for new ideas and have similar colouring to you. My favourite Mac eyeshadow is either Goldbit or Retrospeck. I think maybe Retrospeck gets the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipstick is lovely and really suits your skin tone :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is beautiful! I loved the video for it as well :) and I was so happy to see someone else talking about how Sumptuous Olive gives natural crease definition! It's SUCH an amazing shade! It was also my first MAC eye shadow so I am a bit partial to it

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eyeshadow is really lovely with your skin tone and the lip color is to die for. Very nice. I am now following your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super! very fresh make up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh! I love the olive eye contrasted with the pretty pink lip, definitely will be re-creating this one :)

    Jade, Chicisland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. It great post and this look is beautiful! I like your style. I love cool outfits these are beautiful. Much creativity last sequence featured a range of ultra-glamorous dress in red

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very much impressed by your blog content. Really fashion can often be a solitary experience, it’s a nomadic lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She has such beautiful eyes and pretty lips. You’re an icon recognized in the world of fashion and business as a leader in sustainability.

    ReplyDelete