Saturday 15 January 2011

Illamasqua 'Throb'


Never one to shy away from a bit of controversy & innuendo, Illamsqua's 'Throb' collection (available online from next week), is packed with seduction and titillating product names. Some, such as 'Load', the creamy white nail polish are quite obvious (and ummmm, a little disgusting?!) but others such as 'Succubus', (a gorgeous red lipgloss) less so - Succubus is the female version of the better known male 'Incubus' - a demon which uses it's gorgeousness to seduce it's victim in sleep.

Lipgloss in Succubus


The product I have my eye on, is the namesake of the collection; this delicious cherry red polish in Throb. I do love me a bit of red & think this will be the perfect little birthday treat to myself!


3 comments:

  1. I love the images for this collection. They are amazing. Love the new blog layout too. Very snazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a gorgeous red!! I've never tried anything by Illamasqua. Think I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete